Are you an avid videographer? Obsessed with detailed editing, great cinematography and have a special love for travel?
We have a special project just for you! LPI Abroad, ISA’s affiliate company Learning Programs International, is looking for a videographer to help with a small editing project. If you, or someone you know is looking for some editing experience, or a fun project to add to a portfolio, check out the project details:
- LPI will supply approximately 3-5 hours of raw footage (not HD quality) from summer 2011 high school study abroad trips.
- LPI will supply approximately 1000 photos from multiple study abroad excursions.
- Videographer will need to supply their own computer with video editing software (iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Avid or similar software is acceptable.)
- Final product needs to be 3 -4 individual videos, running 1-3 minutes in length. ( These will be part of a larger DVD compilation showcasing 2010 and 2011 videos.)
- Videographer will need to commit to 10 hours a week, for a minimum of 2 weeks, or until project is completed.
- Compensation may be negotiable, so please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
LPI is also open to working with groups who many want to tackle the project, in addition to interested individuals.
If this sounds like a project for you, check out lpiabroad.com to learn more about Learning Programs International’s study abroad programs for high school students and contact email email@example.com.