On the ninth day of Christmas, ISA CP gave to me: programs to keep me healthy.
Christmas is right around the corner, and it’s a time where we get to feast on delicious food and watch an endless amount of sports. Indulge in local Spanish delicacies or get scientific with the way bodies move in the Dominican Republic with these ISA Custom Programs.
Kinesiology in the Dominican Republic with Grand Valley State University
- Five weeks in Santiago, Dominican Republic during Summer 2013
- Academic visits to a physical therapy clinic and an exercise facility
- Excursions to Samaná, 27 Charcos, and Santo Domingo
For more information and to apply: Movement Science with GVSU
A Culinary Tour of Spain with Wright State University
- Two weeks in Madrid, Spain during Summer 2013
- Students will study Spain’s language, culture, and history through gastronomy
- Visits to museums, a vineyard, and several UNESCO world heritage sites within Spain
- Excursions to Madrid, Toledo, Ponferrada, Salamanca, and Segovia
For more information and to apply: ¡Viva España!
*Please note that because these programs are administered by a U.S. university (not by ISA), you should discuss your interest in these programs with your study abroad office and academic advisor before applying to determine your eligibility for academic credit and financial aid. The eligibility requirements, application process, and program fees for these programs will vary and are determined by the U.S. university administering the program.