Scotland is the perfect study abroad destination. With a rich history and fascinating culture, there is always something to see and explore. Whether you love the big city or prefer someplace quiet and green, ISA has two program options in Scotland that may be perfect for you!
University of Glasgow:
- US-style campus in an urban setting.
- City Population: 600,000- the largest in Scotland!
- Located in the west end of Glasgow, 3 miles from the city center with easy access to transportation.
- The university is about 9 miles from the Glasgow Airport which allows for easy access to the rest of Europe and beyond!
- The University of Glasgow welcomes students from more than 120 countries worldwide.
- Strong course offerings in the following subjects: Business, History, Political Science, Cultural Studies, Engineering, Geography, and Pre-Medicine.
- Over 60 subject areas to choose courses from!
University of Stirling:
- US-style medium size campus in the lush heart of Scotland.
- City Population: 45,750
- Pedestrian friendly with frequent bus service into town. The city center is two miles away from the university.
- Centrally located in Scotland with easy access to the cities in the south and the Highlands in the north.
- Known for its exceptional and very modern sporting facilities. The university has an athletic track, fitness suite, golf course, sports hall, tennis courts, pools, artificial pitches, squash courts, and so much more.
- Strong course offerings in the following subjects: Sport Studies, Biological Sciences, English, History, Computer Science, Social Science, Humanities, and Business.