By Stephanie Novacek, ISA Senior Site Specialist, Spain
Located in the heart of Bilbao, Spain, the Universidad de Duesto is the perfect location for students looking to study at a prestigious Spanish university. Over the last 25 years, the school of engineering has seen tremendous growth, and continues to be an innovative center with a renewed commitment to merging technology with society and business.
Beginning Fall 2017, the Universidad de Deusto will be offering engineering courses with locals to its visiting international students. This course offering will be added to the existing Business, Engineering and Spanish Language program (previously Business, International Relations and Spanish Language). The new course offering includes:
- Energy and Environmental Technology
- Intelligent Control Systems with LabVIEW
- Management Skills for Engineers
- Production Management
- Robotics and Vision
- Software Design
- Technological Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Applied Mechanics
- Civic and Professional Ethics for Engineers
- Digital Fabrication Technologies
- Experience Design
- Intelligent Systems
- Interaction and Multimedia
- Interaction Design
- Project Management Office/Technical Office
- Software Process and Quality
- Software Requirements
- Trends in Design and Social Innovation
In this program, students at an advanced level of Spanish will also be eligible to participate in a service learning or internship course within the fields Education, Business, or Engineering for 4 credits at an additional cost.Students at the Intermediate level will be able to participate in a Spanish through Gastronomy course, with hands on learning in the kitchen!
If you are interested in pursuing an incredible semester abroad, please contact the Bilbao Site Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.